Wednesday 20 January 2010

It's fake out there

Don't know about you, but I don't like being the one to interrupt the flow of LOLs on a thread to scream FAKE! It's like peeing on someone's parade. If that harassed mom or that lonely 13-year-old or that weeded-out college student wants to believe that little jungle girl he just saw crawl out of a hole in someone's kitchen was really an illegal Mexican immigrant, who am I to rob them of that small pleasure?

The more people know they can earn internet LOLs and sometimes nice sums of cash from their prank videos, sensational stories and real-life shock footage, the more they will set out to fake said items of online tomfoolery.

With that in mind, I decided to create RealityFAIL, a place away from the crowds where I get to sit at my computer and shout FAKE! at the internets.

SUBMIT A LINK

Drop me a comment below, or send me an email to suggest a link, video or story for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment